Popular Posts

Monday, December 22, 2014

A Work of Fiction

The book of him.

Every chapter is alarmingly different, like in any story that has the power to suck you in.  Each page is designed to make you turn it and keep reading.  To me, he is the kind where I keep looking for a good place to mark off my spot and put the book down, but no time ever makes sense to do so. I am forced to keep reading.  Each word having the power to change my life.

The only difference with this piece of non-fiction is you don't really know who the protagonist is versus the antagonist.  Technically speaking, in most dramas there should only be one true protagonist, but because there are so many different versions of him he plays both the role of the hero and the bad guy. It's just too exhausting to keep going but like a lot of people I refuse to bail on a story once I have started it.  I just have to know how it ends.   

No comments:

Post a Comment